If you’re talking to a commercial water tank manufacturer and they are giving you a guarantee that’s anything less than 25 years, you must talk to us at Bega Tanks Australia.
Located in Regional New South Wales, in the urban centre of the picturesque Sapphire Coast, we have been designing and building ‘On-Pour’ and ‘On-site’ commercial concrete water tanks for nearly 30 years.
Our clients include Government Organisations like Bathurst Jail, big corporates like Tooheys Breweries, Medium to Large Farms, Wineries, Bed and Breakfasts as well as Families who seek a Rainwater Storage Solution that is healthier for them.
We understand Concrete Water Tanks specifications – we get them right
The last thing any organisation or farm-owner wants for a large scale project like a Commercial Concrete Water Tanks Solution is for it to go wrong.
With 30 years of experience backing us, we ensure we take time to sit down with our clients and discuss the project ‘at length’ before we proceed with it. We share drawings, designs and ensure they are signed off by all the signatories listed in project management documents our people have carefully put together on behalf of our clients.
Once we develop the Project Plan – we ensure we stick to it meticulously, knowing fully well that clients do not appreciate their projects running over budget or time.
Bega Tanks – what we do at a glance
- Building new dams and storage facilities
- A wide range of concrete water and sewer systems
- Standard of work and materials
- Over 30 years of experience
- Experienced & affordable commercial and domestic concrete water tanks
Concrete Water Tanks we’ve built
- The first concrete water tank for Tuggerah Regional Sports Complex
- A 17, diameter tank (800,000 litres) Bawley Point (Willinga Park)
- The final tank for Palmerston Hospital – Darwin, Northern Territories
- A 140,000-litre domestic concrete water tank Gerringong, New South Wales –
- A concrete water tank Farrar, NT
- 6 commercial concrete tanks constructed last year in Palmerston, Darwin NT (250,000 litres each)
- 140,000-litre tank for UGL in Riverina
Would you like to learn more about our business?
If so, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at Bega Tanks, Bega Valley, New South Wales. We’d be happy to chat with you over the phone, at our office or yours. To contact us, please call us on 02 6494 1246