With Australia being highly prone to water shortages, more and more property owners are looking into investing in Concrete Water Storage Tanks.
Being self-sufficient and prepared for any eventuality is now a top priority for every home and business. While those living in rural areas are most affected when a drought hits, city residents are not completely out of danger either. Water shortage can affect everyone, irrespective of whether you have access to a municipal city water supply or not.
About Underground Concrete Water Tanks
While it’s true that an Underground Concrete Water Tank is not the cheapest option available, its benefits far outweigh the costs. Choosing an experienced and reliable Concrete Water Tank Supplier like Bega Tanks to supply and install your underground tank will provide you with peace of mind, knowing that your tank is made using the best materials to last you for many, many years without any problem.
Benefits of Installing an Underground Concrete Water Tank for Your Residential or Commercial Property
1. They are very durable – At Bega Tanks, our tanks come with 25 years guaranty but typically last much longer.
2. They help maximise your property’s usable space – Since underground concrete tanks can be installed under driveways, backyards and even the garage, they allow you to maximise your property’s space. Not having to worry about sacrificing space above ground for the tank also means that you can install a large tank, providing optimal water storage and conservation for your property.
3. Help increase your property’s value – They are also a great investment, as they add value to your property, helping you fetch a better price for it when you sell.
4. The quality of the water stored is very good – Unlike poly plastic water tanks, the water stored in concrete tanks stay cool underground and is much less susceptible to algae or other growth.
5. They are rust-proof, melt-proof, burn-proof – Made of sturdy concrete, underground tanks are the ideal choice for farms, commercial properties and any areas that are susceptible to fires and other natural disasters.
6. Concrete is an eco-friendly material – Since the tank lasts for decades, it is an environmentally-friendly choice. Moreover, when the time does come to recycle it, it’s easy to do so. Recycling/reusing concrete is much easier and requires much fewer resources than would be needed to recycle a poly plastic water tank.
7. Water storage and conservation becomes easy – You can either transport water from elsewhere and store it in the tank or use it to harvest rainwater, or do both. An underground water tank is a perfect solution to maximise your water conservation.
Have you been thinking about investing in a Concrete Water Tank for Commercial Purposes or residential purposes? With over three decades of experience in the industry, Bega tanks is the obvious choice when it comes to concrete tanks. Call us on 1800 241 246